4811 EE Breda
From 31 March to 18 April we offer you the opportunity to visit Kees Goudzwaard’s exhibition by appointment, from Wednesday to Sunday from 11.00 to 17.00 hrs. You can make an appointment by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please give your name and the preferred time slot (duration: 1 hour). We will send you a confirmation. In case the booking is already occupied we will contact you.
Sign up for our newsletter and we will keep you posted!
open during exhibitions
We t/m Su 11.00 – 17.00 uur
see our agenda
for the opening hours of side activities
All our exhibitions are free of charge.
You do not need a ticket.
Club Solo is very easy to reach via Breda Station (10 minutes walking).
Parking spaces for cars and bikes available around the building.
MEASURES FOR A SAFE VISIT
Within the current RIVM guidelines, the number of visitors allowed is limited. We kindly ask you to take this into account. You may have to wait a while before you can enter.
– Do you have complaints such as sneezing, coughing, fever or colds, or does a housemate have one or more of these complaints? Then stay at home.
– Keep 1.5 metres distance from each other.
– It is compulsory to wear a mouth mask when visiting Club Solo.
– Club Solo has no set walking route.
– Club Solo is free to enter and no ticket is required.