4811 EE Breda
We t/m Su 11.00 – 17.00 uur
see our agenda
for the opening hours of side activities
All our exhibitions are free of charge.
You do not need a ticket.
Club Solo is very easy to reach via Breda Station (10 minutes walking).
Parking spaces for cars and bikes available around the building.
MEASURES FOR A SAFE VISIT
Within the current RIVM guidelines, the number of visitors allowed is limited. We kindly ask you to take this into account. You may have to wait a while before you can enter.
– Do you have complaints such as sneezing, coughing, fever or colds, or does a housemate have one or more of these complaints? Then stay at home.
– Keep 1.5 metres distance from each other.
– It is compulsory to wear a mouth mask when visiting Club Solo.
– Club Solo has no set walking route.
– Club Solo is free to enter and no ticket is required.